The Call for Films from the Indian Ocean of the Île Courts Festival is open from the 10th March till the 31st May 2016!
Submit a film
Since its creation in 2007, Île Courts–International Short Film Festival of Mauritius acts as a tool-kit for the development of cinema in Mauritius. Non-competitive, Île Courts Festival is meant to be a showcase for a different cinema in Mauritius, taking us to a surprising journey into world cinema, with a focus given on short films from the Indian Ocean area, at a crossroad between Africa and Asia.
As part of The Archipelago of Cinemas project, the 9th edition of Île Courts-International Short Film Festival of Mauritius will take place from 11 to 15 October 2016, in various cities and villages throughout the island.
Tuesday, May 31st, 2016
- Films completed after: January 1st, 2015
- Maximum duration: 30 min
- Country of production: Australia, Bangladesh, Comoros, India, Indonesia, Iran, Kenya, Malaysia, Mauritius, Madagascar, Mayotte, Mozambique, Oman, Reunion Island, Seychelles, Singapore, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Thailand, Yemen
- Screening format: MOV or .MP4 (codec H264)
- Accepted genres: Fiction, Documentary, Experimental, Animation
- Language & Subtitles: All languages, if subtitled in French and/or in English
- Registration fee: no fee
- The sending stamp is at the expense of the person who submits the film
- Preview format: Uploaded file
How to submit a film ?
Film submission can be made through the international online submission platforms Short Film Depot or Festhome.
Should you encounter any difficulty, please do not hesitate to contact our team:
T. +230 465 38 26