The Call for Films from the Indian Ocean of the Île Courts Festival is open from the 18 May to the 30 June 2015 !
Submit a film
Since its creation in 2007, Île Courts–International Short Film Festival of Mauritius acts as a tool-kit for the development of cinema in Mauritius. Non-competitive, Île Courts Festival is meant to be a showcase for a different cinema in Mauritius, taking us to a surprising journey into world cinema, with a focus given on short films from the Indian Ocean area, at a crossroad between Africa and Asia. With the Film Bazar Forum which will be held just before the Festival, Île Courts is also a place to meet and exchange for film professionals of the Indian Ocean.
As part of The Archipelago of Cinemas project, the 8th edition of Île Courts-International Short Film Festival of Mauritius will take place from 6 to 10 October 2015, in various cities and villages throughout the island.
Tuesday, June 30, 2015
- Films completed after: January 1st, 2014
- Maximum duration: 30 min
- Country of production: Comoros, India, Mauritius, Madagascar, Mayotte, Mozambique, Reunion Island, Seychelles, South Africa, Tanzania
- Screening format: MOV or .MP4 (codec H264)
- Accepted genres: Fiction, Documentary, Animation
- Language & Subtitles: All languages, if subtitled in French and/or in English
- Registration fee: no fee
- The sending stamp is at the expense of the person who submits the film
- Preview format: Uploaded file
How to submit a film ?
Film submission can be made only through the international online submission platform Short Film Depot.
Should you encounter any difficulty, please do not hesitate to contact our team:
T. +230 465 38 26